Tethered drones – flexible & mobile
OECON Products & Services was also significantly involved in the development, as we supply the software for the decentralised control of the entire system.
The tethered drone is the perfect product to easily and quickly create a permanent aerial image. Whether for security purposes, construction progress analysis or data collection, our product offers a flexible and mobile solution that eliminates the need for large investments in fixed setups.
The advantages are obvious:
- Use where it is needed
- Relocate whenever desired
- Mobile for many different applications
The tethered drone developed by volaer.io, Copting and ValoFly is thereby a complete package consisting of hardware, electronics and software, which was developed exclusively in Lower Saxony and is delivered directly from Lower Saxony to the customer.
A total of 5 companies from Lower Saxony were involved in the development & production:
- Copting GmbH (Braunschweig): Flight system incl. all attachments, system integration of all used components of the different partners
- Valofly GmbH (Einbeck): Tethering
- DELTA-Fluid Industrietechnik GmbH (Braunschweig): Hangar, which is available both as a decentralized hangar or in the trailer or pick-up version
- OECON Products & Services GmbH (Braunschweig): Software for decentralized control of the overall system
- volaer.io GmbH (Braunschweig): Marketing and customer service
The goal is & was to offer a professional, universally applicable, safe and innovative product that is unparalleled anywhere in the world.
For more information, please contact Copting GmbH at: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Copting GmbH
Copting is a full service provider for unmanned aerial systems. For the UAV sector Copting offers consulting, project support and project management, flights of all kinds, construction of individual flight systems, service/maintenance up to education and training.
About ValoFly GmbH
ValoFly is a StartUp, situated in Holtensen near Einbeck. The young company develops solutions to operate tethered drones in continuous operation. These solutions are needed, for example, in the areas of defense, public and private security, disaster control and rescue. They see themselves “as a manufacturer of portable tether solutions as well as a supplier for individual projects.” (~ValoFly GmbH)